Hey everyone

Rugger RJ

Hey guys, I've been on for a little while and have browsed but I figured it was time to get into the mix. I'm from AZ and am hopefully starting my EMT-B class this summer. Ive wanted to get into the industry for most of my life, ever since I first got basic First Aid training as a Cub Scout. I was looking into Air Force Pararescue for a long time too but 2 weeks before my PAST test I was informed that my cousin was Killed in Action in Afghanistan, so that changed my outlook on that and am now im looking to make a difference in the civilian world instead.

I look forward to getting to know people here and hopefully being involved in conversation.

Cheers

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Rugger,

EMS is a exciting and rewarding career. Most of the time i feel that my work has made a positive difference in peoples lives and in the community.

I wish you good fortune in your studies.

Welcome to the City!

Rugger, welcome to the City

Thank your cousin for his ultimate sacrifice to our country. Sympathies from the ruff Family from Raymore.

Get your EMT, Don't stop there. continue on and go as far as you can.

EMT is a stepping stone. good luck, lots of seasoned vet's here. You have but to ask and you shall receive.

Welcome to our new person, watch out for the Kiwi, keep your hands and feet inside the vehicle at all times, no flash photography, batteries not included, limit one per customer, no purchase necessary, not valid on Sunday ...

Kiwi defies all logical understanding of the space time continuum, laws of physics as well as known and experimental science and religion.

It is best to just not pay attention to it or the funny words it says like:

- Bugger

- Bloke

- Scrote

- Ambo

- Resus

- Adrenaline

- Drip

- Suxamethonium

- Nunngered

- Bikkies

- Cuppa

- Shav

- Squiz

- Consultant Physician

- House Officer / House Surgeon

- Registrar

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.