Full Disclosure

brentoli

In the interest of full disclosure. I feel like I should share, I am a state certified EMT through 3/31/14 but currently I am no longer working as an EMT on an ambulance. Only as a FD first responder.

Also I never finished my PI class.

I was fired from a job once, but it wasn't medically related.

I also took $100 from an ex girlfriend after we broke up. She blamed it on her brother and stole something of his. I'd hate to see what that ballooned into.i never fessed up, and I wouldn't even know how to get ahold of her today, almost 9 years later.

/closet

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Hi Brent. Long time no see. just wondering why the confession here? As for not working as an EMT at the moment....recent events have made me rethink why I am in this business and may be be getting out as well.

Ummmm...ok then, have another beer mate!

I wish! I only allow myself 2-3 days of beer drinking a year. My liver is in bad enough shape as it is.

You know I just had my gallbladder out, they surgeon had to punch another hole, because my fatty liver was wrapping around my gall bladder. He had to fight it off.

I should fully disclose that I've never been fired, nor have I stolen anything from my ex-girlfriends (one of whom is now a Lesbian living in Switzerland) but I have had a really nice stethoscope go missing when we split, and when Brentolli dies I want his iPad.

Oh and I should also disclose the Great Nation of Indiana is the greatest place on earth full of the most lovely people and no I'm not taking the piss, it's just totally Hoosierriffic.

Hmm, looks like some bloke trapped under a tractor; Ambulance, Lifeline airborne, be overhead in about eight-to-ten minutes :D

I was fired as a grocery store clerk when I was 18, because I had an attitude problem. I told a more "promient" citizen they were no more important than the person that I was already waiting on. In a small town, that's a death sentence. I'd do the same thing if it happened today, but both are dead, so I guess it really wouldn't matter. Eh?

I see where this is coming from, however, I think it's obvious that I hold at least a certain level of EMS education. I'd disclose info in private, but there are only about a dozen or so folks that I would trust to share it with. No offense to anyone, not that I care if it offends you, but we never know who is hiding behind a screen name, now do we?

I will add.. Your posts are beginning to go off the wall, Ben (Wikimedic). Like, really off the wall, out in left field. Over the wall.

Yeah, I'm starting to worry about Kiwi. Kiwi, we've always been able to talk well to one another but your past several months of postings have really taken a turn for the bizarre and strange.

Maybe it's the piss or maybe it's just you're posting style but you really are starting to make me wonder if you aren't just messing with the citizens of this fair city.