Once I am fully qualified I'll seriously consider it

Yes hello I am Kiwi, this is Craig, but nobody likes him, now love how long have you had these pains in your chest? :D

C'mon Kiwi, If you came here they wouldn't understand all that when you did ay it to them....unless it was in Bondi (or should I say west Aukland)

should it not be.........

Yis hullo I um Kiwi, thus us Craig, bet nobudy likes hum, now live heow lung hev you hud thise pains en your chust bro?...............

Kiwi c'mon on down..........

Bro, Nana luks a bit cruk her ECG is pretty nunngered just luk at these ST changes and is that a nu bundle branch block?

479 handheld calls Sudney, transporting priority 1

trouble with that is that i understand it........been watching way to much TVNZ.....ahhh shortland street and outrageous fortune have a lot to answer for........

bro'Town is heaps more choice than Shitty Street ow far bloody nunngered Australians

Some kettymean might fix you up :D

my boys love bro'Town........if it wasn't a cartoon I would have assumed it was a docco on new zuland

Etomidate is another great drug for cardioversion (assuming you can find it anymore) and if you have RSI capabilities, you probably already carry it. It's shorter acting than ketamine and versed. I'm also becoming a fan of Brevital for cardioversion based on a few recent observations.

Etomidate is another great drug for cardioversion (assuming you can find it anymore) and if you have RSI capabilities, you probably already carry it. It's shorter acting than ketamine and versed. I'm also becoming a fan of Brevital for cardioversion based on a few recent observations.

Recent observations? C'mon Doc. I would love to hear you spread the knowledge about Brevital!

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.