Moi, great. Gee that made me all warm in fuzzy inside.

Dwayne, a pussy cat....HAH. Hes the first one on the forum to give me a spanking and I left that post after correcting myself with my tail between my legs.

nah I think your a pretty good guy but if your a gal then you are a pretty good gal I don't know your gender.

whichever, either or you ok in my book.

If you are a hermaphrodite then you are ok in both my books

Dwayne is a punk ass bitch

Me on the other hand? I'm a scary mother fucker, when I'm not in the corner rocking back and forth with my pillow, roar! :D

someones due for their medications

Interesting group here.. usually comes with the territory lol.

Yes I passed the practical, we did that right after class. I'm straight up NREMT-P.

• Like 1

Yes I passed the practical, we did that right after class. I'm straight up NREMT-P.

Good on your Brother. Feels pretty friggin' amazing, right? Welcome back to the City. It'd be cool if you stayed and participated.

..Dwayne, a pussy cat....HAH. Hes the first one on the forum to give me a spanking and I left that post after correcting myself with my tail between my legs....

And look how good that turned out! I get a bunch of completely undeserved credit for the quality of your posts, and you've become a really strong member of the forums....

Yep...life as it should be....

You're a gift here Brother...I'm grateful that you stay...

I cant speak for everyone but I believe most will agree. Theirs no better group of people. These medics and EMT's are some of the best in the business. And if they dont have an answer to your question they know where to find it.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.