I know I haven't posted jack diddly on these forums, but...

I passed the written portiion of NREMT-Paramedic today 2/28/12... I'm stoked!

• Like 1

Congratz!

Now participate here! ;)

That I will, don't like getting into debates, but I would love to learn about new up and coming practices, technology and methods of performing skills.

Debate is the life blood of EMS...A vital skill.

I'm curious, how hard did you find the test to be?

Dwayne, by debate I mean attacking people because their view is different from mine or being attacked for sharing a view because I notice a lot of debates on forums turning into that ;)

First time I took it... it was a pain, I felt kind of stupid when I was done, but I was really nervous at the time too. This time, it wasn't that bad really.

That I will, don't like getting into debates, but I would love to learn about new up and coming practices, technology and methods of performing skills.

Comes with the territory. Welcome to the city and congrats on your written.

Its the differences in pt care and debate between different views that both enlighten and improve us as health care providers. And as a person as well.

Edited by runswithneedles

Dwayne, by debate I mean attacking people because their view is different from mine or being attacked for sharing a view because I notice a lot of debates on forums turning into that ;)

First time I took it... it was a pain, I felt kind of stupid when I was done, but I was really nervous at the time too. This time, it wasn't that bad really.

But we cannot attack you because of your beliefs or views because we don't know what they are yet. So you have that going for you at least for now, evil grin.

Way to go on the written.

But we do know a little about what your beliefs are though - you don't like getting attacked because of what your beliefs are.

Now get out there, jump in and participate and remember, what's the worst thing you can do here, offend Dwayne, nah, he's a pussy cat, now offend the great runswithneedles and you are in a shit load of hurt.

• Like 1

Now get out there, jump in and participate and remember, what's the worst thing you can do here, offend Dwayne, nah, he's a pussy cat, now offend the great runswithneedles and you are in a shit load of hurt.

Moi, great. Gee that made me all warm in fuzzy inside.

Dwayne, a pussy cat....HAH. Hes the first one on the forum to give me a spanking and I left that post after correcting myself with my tail between my legs.

brb got a run

Edited by runswithneedles
  • Like 1

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.