So... Whats your hobby?

EMTDenny

Flight simming, NASCAR and space/astronomy.

Really?

How does space and astronomy relate to your hobby? Do you like reading/studying or do you have a telescope and run around looking at the stars?

And Denny, Tweeting pictures of your peepee doesn't count as photography. Just sayin'...

And Denny, Tweeting pictures of your peepee doesn't count as photography. Just sayin'...

ah damn, ruin my chance in surprising them with a photo.

• Like 1

I have a small telescope that I pull out from time to time. The kids love checking out the moon. I also do a lot of reading. Does looking at astronomy pics on Tumblr count?

Is your telescope powerful enough to look at the stars....or is it just to look at the building accross the street...Just askin?

In my spare time I pull the wings off flies and noobs.

OK just kidding. We raise, breed and show Labrador retrievers. hunt tests, field work , breed ring, obedience, rally, and most recently our 10 yo grandma is learning scent work

& tracking.

Is your telescope powerful enough to look at the stars....or is it just to look at the building accross the street...Just askin?

I like to look at Venus and her two moons, er...it's two moons.

A few times a year, I do a telescopic survey with an amature astronomy group. I have a small telescope of my own, (Celestron Astromaster 114EQ) but don't use it very often. I have a few good shots of the moon, Jupiter, the Jovian moons and of Saturn however.