So... Whats your hobby?

EMTDenny

Is your telescope powerful enough to look at the stars....or is it just to look at the building accross the street...Just askin?

Hey he is from new york and I did see that on an episode of friends once hmmm that makes it true right?

I think ERDoc is really Matt LeBlanc's prodigy, hmm glucose of 1200 thats not good love, so how you doin'? :D

I renovate houses. I've flipped 3 of them. I do some landscaping. I built a 5000 gallon pond and waterfall in my backyard in Wisconsin. I sew - made an authentic Victorian era receiving gown with over 300 yards of silk ribbon embroidery on it...

I read a ton - always have a novel on the go and sometimes even read things of redeeming intellectual value. I used to do dressage, but when I moved from Canada I had to sell my horse. I am currently retired from the martial arts, however, it is my intention to get back at it.

I love to paint and draw. I would like to get a degree in fine arts.

I don't cook, clean or do laundry. :turned:

I do some landscaping. I built a 5000 gallon pond and waterfall in my backyard in Wisconsin.

I would have loved to see that one! Got pictures?

I support that. ;)

I love to cook and can clean and do laundry, I don't understand how I am still single?

My ex wife will probably tell you it is because I am a horrible person with a rotten soul who deserves to be tortured or something :D

I love to cook and can clean and do laundry, I don't understand how I am still single?

You are weird.

Just to clarify: That`s the exclamation following your first sentence, as well as it is the answer to your question in your second sentence. ;)

Hey at least my country didn't try to take over the world ... twice in fact :D

You always play that card when you have no valid counter-argument... :whistle:

• Like 1