So... Whats your hobby?

EMTDenny

I vary between flight sim (this is a big hobby of mine), and creating random computer models when I'm not under contract or don't have anything to do. Right now though, I'm reading some EMT books I picked up.

Example of a model. This is an ambulance that I've been messing with-

http://i740.photobucket.com/albums/xx48/cscboulder11/ambulance.jpg

I vary between flight sim (this is a big hobby of mine), and creating random computer models when I'm not under contract or don't have anything to do. Right now though, I'm reading some EMT books I picked up.

Example of a model. This is an ambulance that I've been messing with-

http://i740.photobuc...1/ambulance.jpg

That's awesome buddy!

I sing semi-professionally in an auditioned regional choir... we are working on the Brahms Requiem right now! I have also started running, training for 5k races keeps me motivated. I love to bake, read and sleep. I also am on my local SAR team... teaching helicopter ops in the AM after I get off shift. I do a lot of fundraising and public education for the team as my work/school schedule makes it hard to field on missions right now.

If I had more time I would Irish dance again... miss that something fierce!

Wendy

CO EMT-B

Harassing that funny tawking Emergentologist bloke is awesome fun!

I also like planes; I have my CPL/IFR and MEL theory as well my B747-400 and B757/767 ground school and Level D courses

I've spent a bit of time at Boeing-Alteon at Daugherty Field in Long Beach which is now their training centre, but was where they build the Mustangs or Lightning fighters (I forget which) during World War II at the old Lockheed Plant

Was a Project Consultant/Analyst attached to United Airlines as well

I haven't seriously dabbled in FSX for over two years; I used to post wicked sets of Photoshopped screenshots around the place

My other interests include plant based nutrition in the reversal of chronic disease, cooking, travelling and getting high on ketamine :D

Oh I also like reading John Grisham and Robin Cook novels and having sex with attractive women ... but who of us doesnt?

Hey Emergentologist bloke, nice looking wife you have ... you should stop spending so much time at work

Edited by kiwimedic

I like reading, drinking coffee in nice cafes, travelling -> best is when those are combined.

I`m also into open water swimming (and in pools over the winter, but that doesn`t give me much). I want to do Alcatraz - San Francisco one day, but right now I lack the money to go over there and most importantly, I`ll have to train more often to acchieve that.

And Denny, Tweeting pictures of your peepee doesn't count as photography. Just sayin'...

I thought he said his name was Denny, not Anthony Weiner?

(for the non US/Canada folks, he used to be a US Congressman, who actually did that!)

My hobbies are reading (sci-fi, mostly), and music (I'm primarily a "Folkie" guitarist/singer). Like many here, I also dabble with things on the internet (Who'd a thunk it?).