So... Whats your hobby?

EMTDenny

Dude thats some talent you have, perhaps you might even be able to make me look photogenic! :D

I;ll bet not

So does anyone collect stamps or coins.

My son's cub scout project this year is collections.

So we've decided coins or stamps.

and if you collect stamps, where do you go to get your stamps.

do you prefer circulated or uncirculated? or whatever they call them.

I;ll bet not

So does anyone collect stamps or coins.

My son's cub scout project this year is collections.

So we've decided coins or stamps.

and if you collect stamps, where do you go to get your stamps.

do you prefer circulated or uncirculated? or whatever they call them.

I did collect stamps when I was a child (more or less enthusiastically), but never got much.

A far-related uncle of mine was a tourist guide, he made tours in a lot of countries, and he used to send me envelopes which were totally plastered with various stamps from the country he was residing in at that time.

that would have been pretty cool at the time.

The project is slated to last till June 1. I want to get at least 1000 different stamps from at least 100 different countries.

They can have post marks on them.

I know that i can go to a hobby store and knock it out in one day but that makes the project worthless in my eyes and does nothing to give any value to my son.

So any ideas from this group would be helpful.

All your foreigners out there in EMTCity land, if you want to help by sending some foreign stamps, you can indeed help. PM me for info.

that would have been pretty cool at the time.

The project is slated to last till June 1. I want to get at least 1000 different stamps from at least 100 different countries.

They can have post marks on them.

I know that i can go to a hobby store and knock it out in one day but that makes the project worthless in my eyes and does nothing to give any value to my son.

So any ideas from this group would be helpful.

All your foreigners out there in EMTCity land, if you want to help by sending some foreign stamps, you can indeed help. PM me for info.

Oy, that`s alot of stamps for only 3 months (well, I guess the amount is not that hard, but the variety of regional differencies will be challenging I guess).

If you`re interested in some German one`s, I could send some to you next week, dunno how long it`ll take the letter to reach you, though, but I guess it`ll be before 1st June ;).

(Just got a letter from Britain which was sent on the 26st Feb, so I guess it`ll take two weeks over the pond).

My hobbies. I'm roommom for my kids class ( next time your wife days she had a bad day cause she had to go a thousand places to get this or that for the kids, tell her thanks for doing it even if you had the worst shift of your life,) I have found out that it is so much harder then it looks and its way more stressful then working a mci, I love going out and Target shooting, or just going hunting, but my biggest hobbies is playing video games I am addicted to call of duty LOL I know I'm still a nerd...

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

I love going out and Target shooting

See now Target shooting with a capital T implies this

large_10130220TARGET20220GW.JPG

Whereas target with a little t implies this

b-21x-black.jpg

I am now wondering if you go to the gun range and shoot at a target, or go to the store and shoot people? (not that some of the people who go to Target don't deserve to get shot but still ...) :D

Capitalisation and grammerz is important people

Yes, I'm jokng

Edited by kiwimedic