So... Whats your hobby?

EMTDenny

I enjoy chasing a little white ball through the woods. Followed by several cold glasses of Yeungling in the clubhouse. I read when I get the chance and restoring classic muscle cars. The latter not so much lately, I've just been to damn busy!

I've been doing genealogy for years and have several family lines back to the year 1000 or so in England. If I wanted to print off the graph it would be over 3000 pages...way too much for my little printer to handle.

It can handle, just feed it lots of ink and paper.

What I typed, and what showed up was not the same thing. I even proofread it! my words got eaten! Geez that post was awful, sorry guys. I think I shouldn't do these things when i am on the high amount of pain meds i am on lol. I meant to say I make cakes for people, I make several a month. There was some other stuff that i had typed that didn't show up either, but I don't remember what I had said! ugh! sorry! I am 2 different kinds of pain meds and sometimes when i take them together it fries my brain lol.

Hunting, Fishing, EMS (obviously), might aswell throw firefighting in there, camping, working out, blah blah blah..

I might aswell have put "Generic response here" lol

Oh I also collect WWII militaria and reenact WWII

• Like 1

Photography is a passion of mine, as well as model railroading *waiting til we buy our house and then I get a train room muwahahaha*, collecting DVD's and enjoying them on wet days with my wife and daughter.

I also play guitar, though am a little rusty at the moment, having had a horrible thing called work taking up most of my time. Here's a clip of me from a few years ago trying to do Under Pressure some justice

I am sure Scotty has fond memories of watching Thomas the Tank Engine narrated by Ringo Star as a child just like me, of course that was until I found Rescue 911 one Tuesday evening in 1991 and was molested by that drunkard, prostitute loving, space ship driving, nymphomaniac lawyer carrying a Lifepak 10