Ok, this should be a fun one.

EMTDenny

Hahahah I was going to say the same thing erdoc. All of the sudden we are talking about pizza. Oh and the pizza I had earlier had the following toppings. Chicke,bacon,ranch sauce. Amazing

Denny

The best peperoni pizza comes from a place called Colosseo's in Port Jefferson Station on Lawnguyland. If we're tawkin' Italian food, let's not forget the canollis from Swan Bakery in Patchogue for desert.

Shouldn't narcan be given just to reverse respiratory depression and not to achieve full responsiveness?

I don't think there is much role for Paramedics carrying naloxone any more but will concede it is beneficial as it allows us to wake people up and leave them at home e.g. Nana who has chronic pain syndrome and scoffed down too much oromorph accidently

People are "found down" in the street hmm it's probably a better idea to just ensure adequate oxygenation and take them to the hospital because we do not know how long they've been down for and waking somebody with a blue brain up probably is not a good idea. Plus if you bring them up and they're hypoxically brain injured and combative you're going to have to put them down again and that's going to be ten times more difficult than if you didnt

It's a time thing Brother. I think you have 30 minutes as a non member and 90 as a member? Though I don't remember for sure...

Dwayne

Can non-members post at all, leave alone edit?

I thought it was like 60 mins for members and somewhat longer for subscribers, but I ain`t sure either. ;)

By "non member" Dwayne means as non-subscriber like person who gave Admin money to support his blow habit ... either white powder up the nose or down below from cheap hookers you decide :P

Oh and Dwayne doesn't like either, he likes being tied up ... but then again so do I, just no whips and chains and shit

By "non member" Dwayne means as non-subscriber like person who gave Admin money to support his blow habit ... either white powder up the nose or down below from cheap hookers you decide :P

Would love to pay for admins powder or female amusement, but he won`t take my visa card, so I guess he has enough of both not to be as desperate as to take other routes than pay-pal... :P

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.