med equipment

Reaver

I need to purchase several thousand dollars worth of med stuff anyone know anyone that can get me a bulk price? I need BVMS AEDS ETC

You could start small with someone like Galls. Other than that, you might want to try your "local" medical supply shop like Binsons or Wright-Filipis. Not sure who the guys are in your town, but they can hopefully point you in the right direction.

Galls? HA! Way too expensive. You want refurbed AED's, and low priced medical supplies - Progressive Medical International... That's who I buy from, when I don't need the stuff the next day. Otherwise, I use Moore Medical. Pete and Pat, my reps. No other companies send X-mas cards. ha ha.. And ProMed sends you a case of free shit for signing up, like cool stuff, not junk.

No I don't work for Progressive.

I believe Bound Tree just bought the service I used to be a rep for..

Then there is always South Eastern Emergency Equipment. SEEQUIP, if you're googling. They wouldn't give us an account, b/c we're small, not that busy, and don't have many large ticket accounts. But I've purchased from them. I buy "refill kits" in bulk, make my own trauma bags and resell. Buy blue and orange Cordura when its on sale, by the 60yd bolt, and you're all set. Just visit Joann's Fabrics for webbing and buckles.

it depends how much stuff you want - if you are ordering tens to hundreds of an item or a group of items ( e.g. BVMs, mouthpeices, masks and nebs ) it might be cheaper to go to a manufacturer

as 2c4 says bags etc might be cheaper if you buy the raw materials and find a local seamstress, upholsterer or even a sailmaker to actually make them ( sailmakers have slack time in the winter as there's little repair work coming in so they either try and sell at a discount to keep the cutting floor working or do industrial stuff)...

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.