27 year old man that's "all muddy inside!"

DwayneEMTP

You said something about the airconditioning in the Gold room. Could it be legionaiires disease(sic)?

Air Conditioning with poor drainage from the condensation and moisture would be on my differential.

I'm not sure what you mean by nervous system matter Doc.

You said something about the airconditioning in the Gold room. Could it be legionaiires disease(sic)?

Air Conditioning with poor drainage from the condensation and moisture would be on my differential.

Possible I guess. I didn't explore that. But can say in hindsight that that isn't the issue.

Any recent stings/bites?

None that the patient is aware of, though I didn't strip him and search for myself. That is part of what had me thrown, is that he's 'tweeking' but doesn't seem to know it. As soon as I saw him I knew it was drugs or sugar, but was able to rule both out.

I couldn't trip him up mentally in any way. Dwayne is a hard name to remember, so I gave it to him, asked him all of the standard mentation questions, then my name, and he said it without hesitation.

Edit: The reason that I mention this is that I believe that if he'd had any such issues that he would have been competent to report on them.

It's a quandary...

I'm not sure what you mean by nervous system matter Doc.

There are tribes in that part of the world that are known to ingest brain matter which can lead to a condition that can have neurologic effects.

There are tribes in that part of the world that are known to ingest brain matter which can lead to a condition that can have neurologic effects.

Gotcha. And that is this area, if you're referring to cannibalism. It's my understanding that it's still common, though dying out. Man, amazing thought, but again in hindsight, I can say that this is not the issue.

But, that type of geographical reasoning is going to solve this problem..at least it sent me in the right direction.

As I suspect that blood, stool, and urine samples probably would be temperature compromized prior to delivery, any chance of getting a sample of his hair, to the roots, to some relatively nearby hospital lab?

I am going to also say sympathetic nervous system dysfunction from heavy metal or other form of poisoning from where he works

Hmm but if that were the case you would think others who works where he does would have it

Case closed, I'm going to the beach :D

As I suspect that blood, stool, and urine samples probably would be temperature compromized prior to delivery, any chance of getting a sample of his hair, to the roots, to some relatively nearby hospital lab?

No man, no chance as it would be expensive... Those that have worked remote will understand why it's not going to happen, but this is one of the rare times when I'm actually going to channel my inner Babs and not say something out loud...

Past history of sore throat, fever, malaise or scarletina? His signs and symptoms resemble Sydenham chorea.

Negative to all but the malaise, as I might describe the 'muddy feeling' in such a way. But perhaps I'm using the term incorrectly.

I'll give you a hint, though it might be too big...

Doc: "Any recent stings or bites?"

Dwayne: "Not that he's aware of."