Narcotic Pouches

heerspinkb

These are what we carry our narcs in.

The taped thingy on the front is an RF ID tag that allows or storage cabinet to sense when it has been restowed.

They work fine for us and the 3 vitals of morphine, 2 vials of versed and Ketamine vial we carry and are rather indestructible.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Other pic that didn't come through on first post

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

post-41273-13376430013031_thumb.jpg

post-41273-13376430458533_thumb.jpg

We just got it, and I have heard of several other places getting it, in the wake of Etomidate being unavailable. P.S Kiwi, you gave me some great info about 2 months ago about the Kittymeenz.... on a thread right here on the City.... Damn silly Flightless birds....

Fireman1037

We are carrying it too, also because of the Etomidate shortage. We also carry dilaudid, Morphine, Fentanyl, Versed, and (when we can get it) Valium.

• 2 weeks later...

When we went through and changed our drug box from a tackle box to different soft cases we got some stock stuff for our Basic, Cardiac and Medical Bags but we could not fine anything that would hold all of our controlled substances. So we went and had Colorado Cases make one designed by us. Here is one that I found that is close to what we have, ours has different sized pockets. http://www.coloradocases.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=3&products_id=24

They were very easy to work with and even sent a "prototype" to us before we ordered the rest from them. There was no commitment to purchase a certain amount, they had a setup fee and then the cost of that size of a bag. Very reasonably priced for a custom "Narcs" kit.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.