What weapons are you certified in to carry.

Arff312

I have the following toys- that are carried as needed on duty or as needed to feel safe in some areas.

.38 cal smith wesson snub nose

.357 smith wesson model 28 trooper

.9 mm smith wesson -orginal model 59

16 guage Mosberg riot shotgun

:lol:

Don't need a permit to carry

I have the following toys- that are carried as needed on duty or as needed to feel safe in some areas.

.38 cal smith wesson snub nose

.357 smith wesson model 28 trooper

.9 mm smith wesson -orginal model 59

16 guage Mosberg riot shotgun

Don't need a permit to carry

The Model 27 S&W (Highway Patrolman) and the Model 28 (Trooper) are both great revolvers. I've also carried the Colt Lawman Mark III.

Currently, I possess a concealed pistol license and carry a 9x18 Makarov or an XD40 (Springfield Armory) .40 caliber pistol.

[align=center:1c488918bf]I don’t carry a gun…[/align:1c488918bf]

… to kill people. I carry a gun to keep from being killed.

I don’t carry a gun to scare people. I carry a gun because sometimes this world can be a scary place.

I don’t carry a gun because I’m paranoid. I carry a gun because there are real threats in the world.

I don’t carry a gun because I’m evil. I carry a gun because I have lived long enough to see the evil in the world.

I don’t carry a gun because I hate the government. I carry a gun because I understand the limitations of government.

I don’t carry a gun because I’m angry. I carry a gun so that I don’t have to spend the rest of my life hating myself for failing to be prepared.

I don’t carry a gun because my sex organs are too small. I carry a gun because I want to continue to use those sex organs for the purpose for which they were intended for a good long time to come.

I don’t carry a gun because I want to shoot someone. I carry a gun because I want to die at a ripe old age in my bed, and not on a sidewalk somewhere tomorrow afternoon.

I don’t carry a gun because I’m a cowboy. I carry a gun because, when I die and go to heaven, I want to be a cowboy.

I don’t carry a gun to make me feel like a man. I carry a gun because men know how to take care of themselves and the ones they love.

I don’t carry a gun because I feel inadequate. I carry a gun because unarmed and facing three armed thugs, I am inadequate.

I don’t carry a gun because I love it. I carry a gun because I love life and the people who make it meaningful to me.

That's a scary man-chick.

'zilla

That don't look like no man to me ! Sooo just how much for the tickets ?

What were we talkng about all I want is a Date now, she is hot!

And I know she wants me.

:wink:

That don't look like no man to me ! Sooo just how much for the tickets ?

What were we talkng about all I want is a Date now, she is hot!

And I know she wants me.

:wink:

Gonna have to fight me for her :lol:

Something about a buff chick is hot... but not toooo buff :lol:

Why do I have a distinct feeling a lot of you will be getting your doors kicked in by the FBI?

Can they find my door on their own or do I have to email in the exact coordinates..?

And is Special Agent Fox William Mulder still on the Bureau?

Tell him he better show up without the annoying redhead.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.