What weapons are you certified in to carry.

Arff312

That's what I thought. LEOs get all the fun toys! :D

You have to admit that some of those flash grenade things would add some spice to any paintball game... ;)

Oh, hey, here's one for you. When driving to & from the range with a Glock 22. The Glock cases have nowhere to hitch a padlock to, so I've been using *two* of the cable/trigger locks. One through the firearm itself (clips & ammo are in a separate box) and the other is wrapped around the handle of the case. Both are locked.

Being a CHP officer, would you consider that to be an adequate solution, or should I get a better case that I can padlock? :)

Can't you just put it in the trunk? I didn't know the actual unit had to be locked when going to/from the range...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
It is wise to carry anything you've got a license for. .. Obiously it must be consealed

Except when a patient is able to get a hold of it... so you better conseal it well, in a place where a) a patient can't find it :D you won't injure yourself. I wonder... why even carry something like that, when you have so many other things available to restrain or control a violent patient.

Here's the weapon I'm licensed to carry...

[spoil:3454a35304]WOMD.jpg...and i'm not afraid to use it :D [/spoil:3454a35304]

Speaking of scared, did y'all notice Leon's flag?

I don't blame him. If I ever visit there, my first stop off the plane will be to the gun store.

Here's the weapon I'm licensed to carry...

I thought you were going to say:

[spoil:8e245b60f4] Estrogen...and i'm not afraid to use it! [/spoil:8e245b60f4]

I'd rather face a gun... :shock:

Dwayne

Hmmm, beside the fact that I am now in the bushes writing apology letters to every one in this forum with special notes to a Grey Haired lady, Praying that I cannot be seen from the air with.....Dust do you have night vision goggles? or Nate's death dictionary LMAO!

The Canadian equivalency:

Would you believe:

Certified in the use of the deadly AAA 2 cell flashlight, waiting for the LED endorsement to be approved,

Sometimes when it get really scary I pack a concealed laser pointer.

Certified in the use of physiological interpersonal repellents, SVLB (spontaneous voluntary loss of bowel)

Certified in NHCT, ninja hemostat control techniques, but only the mall certification.

Certified in the very deadly tactical D tank, oops that one is secret!

Killer squint.

Just curious in this now resusitated thread, did CHP take the witness protection program that was offered :?:

Must wholeheartedly agree with Dwayne : Estrogen is the scariest weapon on the planet :shock:

Even those that have been temporarily issued with this weapon of mass influence are OUT OF CONTROL !

cheers, and after that comment I too have gone under deep cover. 8)

• 2 weeks later...
It is wise to carry anything you've got a license for. I carry my CZ 75 good old buddy that never let me down. Obiously it must be consealed

Leon? Is that you??

Been looking for you since the 1990s...

leon_mathilda01.jpg

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.