So, if we cut this guy open, what would we find?

DwayneEMTP

...Ok, I guess while I'm at it, I thought Dwayne was posting that one picture from the Orlando EMTCity gathering... Just sayin'...

Yeti was looking particularly bloated that trip, now that you mention it....

On examination at autopsy, probably has esophageal varicies, hepatomegaly and cirrhosis, and ascaris lumbricoides (had to look that one up) which goes along with kwashiorkor. Intestinal scarring would probably be present. There is also probably going to be cardiomegaly too, coronary blockages...

I had no idea what it was called although I have seen tons of malnourished, wormy kids. I think I will just call it the alphabet malnutrition syndrome

Not really. I was curious if that amount of weight could cause lumbar problems similar to women who have a very large bust.

He might have back problems but only secondary to the loss of abdominal fortitude. A large part of our back support depends on abdominal fortitude.

• Like 1

Possible findings inside:

• usual bowels and contents of a male human body
  • fat, lots of
  • beer

My diagnosis on view: severe adipositas (gives volume) with breath taken in (gives shape). I can do that, too! But no space for a bottle on top, yet. By the way, the balancing skills of this guy seem pretty good.

• 2 weeks later...