Future of glasses?

Jessi

$1200 isn't all that bad, really. I know that my glasses I have as backup for my contacts were billed at over $800 to my insurance company. Granted, I got high-dollar frames, the lightweight lenses, all of the UV and scratch-proof coatings, warranties, etc. Those are single vision lenses though. I can't imagine what bi-focals or progressive lenses would have run in my case.

I'm 20, I have bifocal lenses... I have to say it kind of trips you up with stairs.. however, I tend to lose/break glasses quite frequently. Last year I went through 4 pairs. With my track record of losing/them breaking them, I don't want to spend THAT much on 1 pair of glasses.

I'm 20, I have bifocal lenses... I have to say it kind of trips you up with stairs.. however, I tend to lose/break glasses quite frequently. Last year I went through 4 pairs. With my track record of losing/them breaking them, I don't want to spend THAT much on 1 pair of glasses.

If you don't mind me asking, how much are you spending on a pair of glasses now?

If you don't mind me asking, how much are you spending on a pair of glasses now?

If you can get em at Walmart or CVS or Walgreens you can spend upwards of 19.99 on a good magnifying pair.

I personally don't wear glasses. If I did I'm not so sure that I would pay that much money relying on what the internet/tv says. I would much rather have known someone who has really used them before I would consider even buying them. I think you can only get reading glasses at Walmart and places like that.

• Like 1

I have been waiting for ages for glasses with windshield wipers!

Anyone who wears glasses and once came into a warm room out of the cold knows what I`m talking about... ;)