What my "Project" is / general EMT question

Seth, no offense man, but I have to tell you that this has a really bad aroma...

A man that wants to be an EMT, but decided not to, but now has so much passion for EMS, something he's no understanding of, that he's willing to spend hundreds, or likely, thousands of hours creating an all inclusive page for EMS wannabes? For free? Without competing with this site? Yet is unwilling to take a 144hr college course to see what it's all about?

You seem like a nice guy, but brother, you're either full of shit, and that's what I smell, or an Uber whacker, which has more or less the same smell, and both of those things are less than good, and likely bad, for EMS.

Or, not being a kid any more, I might have shat my own pants and that's what's tormenting me so...(But, after peeking, I'm going with door number one or two.)

So, if you've got a family, or even a girl friend, I'm calling bullshit on the "I'm doing it for the good of EMS and all of mankind!" schtick. If you wanted to be good for EMS you'd go to school, get your college level Basic, so that you could at least know bullshit from rump roast when speaking about EMS.

You haven't recently started several EMS Facebook pages and posted their addresses here under a different user name have you??

Dwayne

• Like 1

Seth, no offense man, but I have to tell you that this has a really bad aroma...

A man that wants to be an EMT, but decided not to, but now has so much passion for EMS, something he's no understanding of, that he's willing to spend hundreds, or likely, thousands of hours creating an all inclusive page for EMS wannabes? For free? Without competing with this site? Yet is unwilling to take a 144hr college course to see what it's all about?

It almost seems to be a secondary/high school type of project, to me at least.

That's Superhero dad !!!!!! :turned:

Wisely Noted!

I was going to pull the information of what an EMT is responsible for in New York State, but someone beat me to it by posting the NYS DoH site for you.

It's the thought that counts, so thanks anyways!

Seth

Really? So why are you asking us to do more research for you? Presumably, if you've done your research, you already have the resources you need.

Hi there!

Please refer to my first introduction post, where I clearly specify that I'm using this site as on of my many avenues; a tool, if you will, to succeed. What kind of journalist would I be if I relied solely on you all for all my answers? I'll tell you. A lazy, demotivated, sour, poor content writing type of journalist.

Have a better day..

Seth

You seem like a nice guy, but brother, you're either full of shit, and that's what I smell, or an Uber whacker, which has more or less the same smell, and both of those things are less than good, and likely bad, for EMS.

Or, not being a kid any more, I might have shat my own pants and that's what's tormenting me so...(But, after peeking, I'm going with door number one or two.)

So, if you've got a family, or even a girl friend, I'm calling bullshit on the "I'm doing it for the good of EMS and all of mankind!" schtick. If you wanted to be good for EMS you'd go to school, get your college level Basic, so that you could at least know bullshit from rump roast when speaking about EMS.

You haven't recently started several EMS Facebook pages and posted their addresses here under a different user name have you??

Dwayne

Hi!

That's a lot of Stink from just one post! I'll be sure to shower when my project is done..

Good day

Seth

Yeah man, very flippant, and I'm sure you feel clever as well, but no attempt to address the points made?

And it's not one post, but many.

Smellier and smellier....

Dwayne

Dear Dwane,

Hello again. Your sense of smell seems to be growing by the minute! What astute observational skills you have there Dwane. With such a nose, maybe you should have taken up a career in the police narcotics drug "sniffing" unit. I'm sure they could use a nose like yours out there. I bet we'd get a lot more drugs off of the streets, and back into the hands of the police... so they could plant the drugs back on the streets. It's a never ending cycle, which means you would essentially be employed forever.

To address your "points".. I'm not sure what size shoe you wear, but the men of the Russin Ballet usually take their normal shoe size, and subtract 1/2 an inch off to get the exact size they should buy when purchasing their "points". (Pointed ballet shoes). Now, I'm not sure your shoe size so I am unable to address that issue as you have pointed out, but If you go to your local Men's Warehouse they will measure your shoe size for free! God knows how good "free" sounds like in this economy, right?

I hope this finds you well.

Regards,

Seth

Ya Know I've had just about enough. Seth, the fact that you are being called to the carpet on this "project" of yours, should tell you a little something about us, as a whole. We have posers and trolls and TV producers and authors and journalists come on here ALL the time. Needless to say, most of them have gone the way of the dodo.

My suggestion to you is this...instead of rising to the bait and saying just whatever the hell comes into that journalist pea brain of yours...think about this. This site has taken YEARS to put together...by people who are a WHOLE lot smarter that you ( and me for that matter). Climb down off your high horse a second. If you want to be taken seriously here, put it out there honestly, take the crap thats going to be shoveled at you for being a person who has ZERO understanding of who we are and what we do. If you cant do that, if you cant be an adult who wants to do this "project" then be gone.

You arent gaining any brownie points here, in fact you are losing them every time you insult the FORUM MODERATOR....who can delete every single post and thread you have on here. Bad form dude!!!!

Edited by nypamedic43
  • Like 1

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.