Air Medical Evacuation Training- FREE

Doczilla

Wow, that's rough! I hate driving in Ohio, and it's gotta be even worse when you find out you drove there for nothing.

I'm kind of thinking about doing the March one, but we'll see if I have school or work duties then.

• 1 month later...

Holy crap, just saw the thread. Sorry about that, BEorP! Did you at least get to tour the facility? We would have hooked you up with some clinical experiences, as well as beer! Wait, are you old enough to drink?

I will monkey stomp you at the next CAP Lab for breezing through Dayton without dropping me a line.

Holy crap, just saw the thread. Sorry about that, BEorP! Did you at least get to tour the facility? We would have hooked you up with some clinical experiences, as well as beer! Wait, are you old enough to drink?

I will monkey stomp you at the next CAP Lab for breezing through Dayton without dropping me a line.

I did get a tour and what a facility it is! It seems like you guys got lucky with getting the perfect site for all of the fun things you can run there. I went down to Cincinnati and Kentucky for the rest of the day, so it was not a wasted trip entirely. If you feel bad though, all I would ask for to make it up to me is a spot in your emergency medicine residency program in a few years.