hello

Ignite44

hello everyone! I have been looking around this forum for about a week. I have found alot of the topics to and people here to be very helpful, so I decided to join. To introduce myself to all of you, I am 17 and a senior in highschool. I am currently in an EMT-B class and work part time as a CNA. I love the healthcare field and plan on going to school to become a paramedic next year.

Hey, Ignite! Welcome to the City Brother...

I too am impressed with your knowledge of the path you'd like to explore so early in life. And your first post certainly makes a great impression.

Remember though, there's much more to be gained by participating than by watching. Use this venue to practice airing your opinions in front of those that will criticize and judge them, sometimes harshly, as that will be your daily life as a medic.

Good to have you! I look forward to your thoughts....

Dwayne

• Like 1

Spam anyone?

I don't know how you eat yours but you can smother it in a sweet potato and brown sugar chunky gray and it makes it tolerable. Anytime in life that I was "spam poor" I could go shoot a squirel or rabbit instead.

• Like 1

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.