Paramedic accused of rape in CT

nypamedic43

Yeppers...sounds like a douche, if the reported statements are acurate. See you when you flip my burger at Burger King asshat.

I would consider it a good day to have some lunch and pound his nuts with a ball peen hammer until I was done...(No CM! This isn't and S&M fantasy dang it.....)

I was so hoping that this was going to be a hosemonkey... :-)

I do find it interesting that she was counscious for 30 seconds out of the entire ride and remembers this. Sounds like she was bulllshitting the entire time and he fell for it. If so, double bad on him for not being better at assessments and good riddence to bad rubbish.

Dwayne

1) My experience with type one ambulances, the rear view mirror does not give any sort of clear view into the box from the cab. One couldn't determine what the tech in the back is doing, by the tech in the front.

1-A) In "Mother Juggs and Speed", Speed was driving a type 2, when he saw Murdoch raping the unconcious overdose girl in the back.

2) This (hopefully now "former") Paramedic has confessed to inappropriate touching. Hell, in the right lawyer's hands, even a sternal rub could be considered inappropriate touching.

3) "Bubba" is ironing his fancy red ballroom dress, waiting for this guy!

Yeah, I pulled a few shifts with this guy way back when we both used to work at a different company. Seemed like a regular guy then, and all local reports from people who know him now seem to indicate that he was a decent medic who was well liked. I guess you never know.

What a terrible thing to happen, and I agree: a horrible black eye for EMS. I know some of my coworkers (who work at a different AMR division in the same state) have been getting occasional flak from patients and other people about it. Really awful.

• Like 1

I believe thats a Class IIIC intervention.

I believe thats a Class IIIC intervention.

No, my bad. That's a Class IVC Definitely Harmful, Extremely stupid and poorly thought out, likely to cause decertification, incarceration, derision and "sucks to be you" comments from collegues.

• 2 months later...

I had a patient bring this up over the weekend. It was a routine transfer and as soon as they were in the back they asked, "Did you hear about the guy that fondled the girl in the back of the ambulance?" I was so embarassed. I replied, "That person did not or has never worked for this company. I don't like to talk about it because it makes all of us who work in an ambulance look unprofessional and that's not the way I like to start my rides. So, how are you feeling today?"

wait, nipple tweaking and rubbing between the legs isn't the way to check for responsiveness, that's how I've been doing it for years. Just what kind fo school did I go to. I'd better go check those magazines and CEU videos I've been watching and verify for accuracy.

I was so embarassed. I replied, "That person did not or has never worked for this company. I don't like to talk about it because it makes all of us who work in an ambulance look unprofessional and that's not the way I like to start my rides. So, how are you feeling today?"

Good deflection of the question, and setting what you consider "Ground Rules" with the patient then under your care.

I wonder why newspapers are so quick to run a story based on an accusation.

It would seem that we all serve the same community and would try to give EMS the benefit of the doubt until there is some semblance of proof. The reporter is just as skuzzy as the alleged perpetrator in my opinion

It sells lots of copies and demeans a relatively pure profession.Hence the reason why reporters take the number two spot on my shit list after lawyers. With room for people to be excluded if they are well intentioned..

I was so hoping that this was going to be a hosemonkey... :-)

Dwayne

you asked for a hose monkey. I got one for you.

http://lubbockonline.com/stories/051104/reg_051104056.shtml

Kind of old I know. But its an oldie thats a goodie. This guy also went to federal prison shortly after for real estate fraud.

Since when is nipple tweaking an appropriate exchange for the sternal rub? I must have missed class that day...

it was right after using a leather S&M mask for a spit hood. :P

A black eye to the profession? Yes.. and every profession has losers in it. The good news is that out of the hundreds of thousands of provides, with the lack of continuous background history and monitoring.. we have very few incidences and occurrences!

We should not have to have a "blackbox" in the back of the rig to monitor for incidences. Unfortunately as our profession grows, we will see a rise of undesirables and their actions in the news.

R/r 911

• Like 1

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.