I would like to apologize.

xstreetsweeperx

Ny. I don't believe that you were involved in anything in regards to this post. Your fine by all means. It was a certain other event that had taken place. I'm glad that I have decided to stay as well.

Dwayne.... Do I know this Toni you speak of? I don't know anyones real name around here really. Only a few.

Yeah man, you know her...But it's for her to tell you or not who she is...

Sometimes chat is great depending on who's in there, other times just to friggin' dramatic. A couple of things to consider...

First, leave when things get dramatic.

Second, leave chat in the chatroom and don't bring it to the forums unless you can do so in a constructive manner.

If you're regularly having issues in there then let it go man...do you really need more drama in your life?

Dwayne

Someone commented in a different string that we of the EMS community have a nasty habit of "eating our young". Sometimes our City members do that to both new EMS personnel, or just new members of this site.

Generally speaking, and specifically in regards to forum postings, I encourage everyone speaking to remain in constructive criticism, such as saying that someone is incorrect due to this and that specific, not incorrect because they're (insert insulting discription of choice).

My apologies on the attacks the OP is referring to, on behalf of myself and the other longtimers of this web site.

To be the least thing that I need right now is drama. I'm a new father.

On that thread::: try and keep it at one! WRAP that rascal

The fact that you and the production of your sperm will be able to get up in the morning and go off to get on the school bus together is just wrong in so many ways.

• Like 2

Yeah. I don't know, dude. You're 16 and a new dad. I just don't know that congratulations are appropriate in this case. While I do sincerely hope that you, mom and baby are healthy the three of you are going to need a huge support system in place from your family and friends. I hope that system is intact and in place.

You've probably gotten plenty of grief from your parents and her parents and others. And I'm certainly not trying to give you any grief here over this. But perhaps it's time to step away from the computer, focus on your kid, finishing school and figuring out how you're going to handle the responsibility and costs of raising a kid.

Good luck to you.

• Like 3

But Mike you know MTV will film them and they will become rich and famous. Being young and having a kid is the in thing. :bonk:

Sadly child will probably be raised by the grandparents so this young boy and girl can pursue fun errrr I mean education.

Hey wannabe-

First and foremost- congrats on being a new dad. Next- you are in for a LONG road ahead, my friend- a dad at sixteen?

I cannot even comprehend that. I wasn't ready until I was 34.

Finally- you have enough drama in your life- why look for more here? Your priorities are with your baby's mom, the baby, and taking care of them. PERIOD. Finish school, take as many jobs as you need to take care of your responsibilities, and then start worrying about your future,

Good luck.

• Like 1

Yeah...like Herbie said...

It's to early, at a time when you're not in a good place yet, but you know what? Here we are, right?

Be good Brother...work, think, read, get advice, and fuck all of the negative stuff. One foot in front of the other, one day at a time....sometimes you'll need to remember that that truly can solve nearly all of your problems...

Good luck man...

Dwayne

Yeah. I don't know, dude. You're 16 and a new dad. I just don't know that congratulations are appropriate in this case. While I do sincerely hope that you, mom and baby are healthy the three of you are going to need a huge support system in place from your family and friends. I hope that system is intact and in place.

You've probably gotten plenty of grief from your parents and her parents and others. And I'm certainly not trying to give you any grief here over this. But perhaps it's time to step away from the computer, focus on your kid, finishing school and figuring out how you're going to handle the responsibility and costs of raising a kid.

Good luck to you.

Well said.