Needing Help Please and Thanks!

Yummymedic05

Go to

Read, help, and pass along if you would please!

Thanks!!!

AK edited: While I can appreciate your predicament, I think you need to keep this offline. If you wish to write out your story here and then see what comes your way via PM, I am ok with that. What I cannot allow is blatant soliciting for money as eventually everyone will be here doing what you have done. So please, no begging but story sharing is fine.

Well, I can't seem to find the post that you are talking about. Is it just me or am I not looking in the right place. That is unless the original post has been deleted. Don't think I quite understand.

Street... the post was edited/removed by a Mod for content.... you're not going to find it.

AK edited: While I can appreciate your predicament, I think you need to keep this offline. If you wish to write out your story here and then see what comes your way via PM, I am ok with that. What I cannot allow is blatant soliciting for money as eventually everyone will be here doing what you have done. So please, no begging but story sharing is fine.

In lies the explanation

money....money....give me some also........

no just joking.....

but any donations to the Mick Wilson Family Appeal would be nice

it was a big funeral.......and All major television networks in Aust covered it

again thanks for everyones support in this

Sorry AK. I just felt if people can ask for money for plastic surgery and such, I could try for a child.

I've been here for years, just hiding the last few, and especially when Rob died.

This is offensive. Just because people can do stuff doesn't mean it's right to do stuff. To break a silence to beg for money is demeaning, and to try and justify it by pulling in Rob's death is worse. I understand that today's popular culture gives people the sense that amoral behavior is acceptable, but on this site it is not.

Go away.

• Like 2

I understand your issue and I know you are a long time member who used to be here quite frequently. I wrestled with whether or not to edit the email and decided it was a precedent we should not set.

I will edit or delete all other similar requests that are not of a death or tragic illness/injury situation.