I'm Back

snoopy911

I'm pretty sure I know what company you worked for, and I work for them too. I'm sorry that you've been through all of this. Unfortunately these injuries occur monthly at this company, and you're not the first one who has gotten thrown under the bus. Get yourself a new lawyer who will put this company in their place, and hopefully make it a better place for anyone else who ends up working for them!

That is why I suggested maybe making it a class action suit. I know of several people who have worked for the company I'm assuming we are talking about and they have all been thrown under the bus like Rev Wright!!!!!!

Captain, not the same company, as this pos employer is only in md and de. Probably the same one as border though, heck I might even know him! Lol. I wouldn't wish that place on my worst enemy. I have more horror stories too. It's ridiculous the hell this place has put me through. Cap, I have tried to be diligent about saving reciepts, copays for my chiropractor, reciepts from meds when I had to pay out of pocket for all my prescriptions. And especially the info from the 800$ foot/ankle brace that I had to get becauseof the strain I put on the so called "good leg". Hoping something will come of it. Border you lnow any workers comp lawyers? feel free to pm me. I apologize for bad typing, using my phone and this teeny tiny keyboard. Haven't invested in the tap a talk thingy, is it worth it? (Yes 2.99 is an investment when you ahave no source of Income for a year and a half lol)

Snoopy, as somebody who herniated a few discs and currently deals with chronic pain, I feel for you. Fortunately, I've been able to manage non-pharmacologically and without surgery. However, this is my suggestion: Find a lawyer who will look at your case and shut up. The more you talk here, the more ammunition you potentially give others. I understand it's probably nice talking with people about this situation, but the best thing you can do is lawyer up and shut up. I don't know if you have a case and what legal details exist and I don't want to hear/see anymore. Good luck.

• Like 2

Find a lawyer who will look at your case and shut up. The more you talk here, the more ammunition you potentially give others. I understand it's probably nice talking with people about this situation, but the best thing you can do is lawyer up and shut up. I don't know if you have a case and what legal details exist and I don't want to hear/see anymore. Good luck.

This is the best advice offered in this thread so far.

• Like 1

kudos Ch

I concur. Get the lawyer and then when the case over and you can talk about it you can fill us in on the details but until then, do what Casey Anthony should have done - stop talking about it.

• Like 1

Ch, i get what your saying. But that was kind of harsh... and Nope you can't sue out of workers comp in maryland. You can't just sue them. You get a workers comp settlement or nothing

Ch, i get what your saying. But that was kind of harsh... and Nope you can't sue out of workers comp in maryland. You can't just sue them. You get a workers comp settlement or nothing

I think he was trying to tell you that the more you post out in the net landscape just gives the other side more room and leeway for discovery if they do go to court.

• Like 1

Workman's comp is only a small portion of a potential constellation of concepts that may apply here. Sorry you've taken my post well out of context. Believe it or not, I was trying to give you sound advice and hopefully allow you to appreciate the potential legal gravity in your situation. Again, I understand that you may be hurt and angry, and are probably comforted by some of the support you receive on this site.

Unfortunately, you are not likely to find answers to your problems here and your comments could potentially end up hurting any case you may have in the future. Good luck with your situation, and I mean that. Not trying to be disingenuous at all.