TapaTalk Forum App won't let me sign in

speedygodzilla

Hello,

This may be a problem with the app but I am not able to login. Anyone else successfully using a TalkaTap app to keep up on this forum. I have tried the app developer with no response. I didn't know if I need to put something after my user name when I log in.

The app is Communities by Newness Developments on my HP TouchPad.

Thanks

I use my iPad alot to get on here when I am working. I was only asked to use TapATalk once, the very first time I came to the site with it. I just access the site via the web like normal. Wish I had an answer for ya.

Never changed user name. Have tried both email and my actual login without success.

I may have to resort to the web browser too. The app is just much better design.

Yeah, kept saying user name invalid. So I deleted the app. I realized that if I had it on my phone that I would be spending more time on EMT City and that's not what I'm planning on doing this year.

I would lovely to easily spend more time here. Lots of great people to learn from. The app would save me time as it organizes conversations your involved with, unread, sort by time. And replying is easy to forums. Not that this site isn't great.

• 3 weeks later...