What is wrong with people these days?

Jessi

You work in EMS and still have any faith? You are doing better than most.

In EMS I think we are privileged to serv the best and the worst of humainity, sometimes in the same day. It is kinda jaded that I am more surprised by peoples goodness than by their evil.

Happy New Year Doc!

Simply ignore trollish behaviour. Sometimes even flamingemt can give a thought. But if everyone just likes to comment, he get's something from it.

A ban wouldn't really work. Flamingemt is not someone who gives up early, he tries to make a point, even if it's way off. That's not exact trollish, that may be social unacceptable or just dumb, but that are no reasons to ban him. one could open other accounts anyway.

Again: ignore it, if it's not worth the time.

Just my 0,02 EUR.

Edited by Bernhard

Simply ignore trollish behaviour. Sometimes even flamingemt can give a thought. But if everyone just likes to comment, he get's something from it.

A ban wouldn't really work. Flamingemt is not someone who gives up early, he tries to make a point, even if it's way off. That's not exact trollish, that may be social unacceptable or just dumb, but that are no reasons to ban him. one could open other accounts anyway.

Again: ignore it, if it's not worth the time.

Just my 0,02 EUR.

ARe you on the right thread Bernhard?

Content deleted by Dwayne.

It was simply a rant about being unfairly censored by the 'thought police' and made no attempt to participate in the thread.

Consider yourself policed.

For the record, I have no idea who deleted Flaming's previous posts.

Deleted posts can sometimes make the context of following posts confusing, like unexplained edits. That is why I, and I notice most, explain their edits, which I think is cool as hell.

Anyone remember a member here, I can't remember who, that used to post something silly or inflammatory, would get a bunch of contrary responses, and then go back and edit their original posts to make it appear that they had the superior opinion and that those that followed were just idiots?

Anyway, I have no idea who deleted the above mentioned posts but Bernhard's comments were, in my opinion, appropriate and well considered in their original context.

Perhaps our malcontents will notice that my comments were deleted as well? My permission was not asked, nor necessary. How will you now make the argument that it's censorship targeted at you specifically?

And for the record, as it evidently needs to be said more regularly, there is no right to free speech here. The City belongs to Admin and we enjoy it with his permission. He can leave it here or remove it on a whim should he choose. Please review such rights before making comments regarding censorship, free speech, and oppression. We enjoy a freedom of thought and speech here that I've not found on any other professional forum regardless of subject matter.

Dwayne