Top 10 list

Just Plain Ruff

Just some that I watch on a regular basis.

NCIS

Deadliest Catch

First 48

Mystery Diagnosis

Person of Interest

Sons of Guns

Ghost Hunters

Ice Road Truckers

Antiques Roadshow

Extreme Home Makeover

Holmes on Holmes or Holmes Inspection

I watch a lot of the history channel. After that I watch

1. Ghost Hunters

2. Ghost Adventures

3. First 48

4. Anything on the history channel on the civil war. My 3rd great grandfather was at the siege and fall of Fredericksburg and Petersburg and was in the hospital just down the street from Fords theater the night president Lincoln was shot ( just some interesting trivia)

4. Anything on the history channel on the civil war. My 3rd great grandfather was at the siege and fall of Fredericksburg and Petersburg and was in the hospital just down the street from Fords theater the night president Lincoln was shot ( just some interesting trivia)

Do you know Ken Burns documentary "The civil War"? It`s about ten hours long and pretty good (lots of recitations of original sources and such).

Do you know Ken Burns documentary "The civil War"? It`s about ten hours long and pretty good (lots of recitations of original sources and such).

No, but if you hum a few bars, i'll fake it (I'm a guitarist, "Folkie" division).

1. American Pickers

2. Storage Wars

3. House Hunters

4. House Hunters International

5. House

6. Bones

7. How I met your Mother

8. Big Bang Theory

9. 3rd Rock from the Sun

10. ALF

(in no real order)....I LOVE this history Channel.

smash, revenge, american horror story, being human, fairly legal,shameless, teenwolf (MTV).  They all have LBGT characters.I do not understand america's fascination with Beck, Rush, or Shawn. All they do is whine and complain all day, I would rather turn on the mexican channel and listen to marriuchi bands

Edited by flamingemt2011

smash, revenge, american horror story, being human, fairly legal,shameless, teenwolf (MTV). They all have LBGT characters.I do not understand america's fascination with Beck, Rush, or Shawn. All they do is whine and complain all day, I would rather turn on the mexican channel and listen to marriuchi bands

You mean Mariachi Bands?

Edited by DFIB