Your Truck And Your Patient Crashes....................

DFIB

just wondering as to how you would manage a fully packaged spinal patient and also a intubated patient in the rear of your ambulance alone enroute to hospital?

Yes you have made some work for yourself with this.....

I knew it was gonna be more trouble than I wanted to fool with. It can most definetely not be done without a herd of monkeys in the back or at least an extra couple of hands for the ETT guy except I am working on learning how to work a bag with my feet. Do you think it will catch on?

Edited by DFIB

I am working on learning how to work a bag with my feet. Do you think it will catch on?

Might already have. A service near me, 37 years ago, had a tech that allegedly could do one rescuer CPR while driving the ambulance. Did I mention that this was in a Caddy-lance?

I knew it was gonna be more trouble than I wanted to fool with. It can most definetely not be done without a herd of monkeys in the back or at least an extra couple of hands for the ETT guy except I am working on learning how to work a bag with my feet. Do you think it will catch on?

why use your feet, learn telekenesis...just think about squeezing the bag.............

Might already have. A service near me, 37 years ago, had a tech that allegedly could do one rescuer CPR while driving the ambulance. Did I mention that this was in a Caddy-lance?

would that be like the first aider that I attended, told me "he was faint and might have lost consciousness before we arrived so he put himself in the recovery position" (his words not mine), I told him he was lucky not to go into a CA as it might have been difficult to do the CPR on himself.....

why use your feet, learn telekenesis...just think about squeezing the bag.............

Don't need telekenesis, need teleportation. Concentrate on getting patient, partner and self to the ER.

On second thought, save the telekenesis for lifting the patient onto the streacher, and then moving the streacher down the stairs to the ambulance.

Don't need telekenesis, need teleportation. Concentrate on getting patient, partner and self to the ER.

On second thought, save the telekenesis for lifting the patient onto the streacher, and then moving the streacher down the stairs to the ambulance.

Why not teleportate him right from the fifth floor to the ER, then? Would save you the ride... ;)