The hotter the girl, the better men think the chances are ;)

Happiness

http://vitals.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2011/12/14/9426089-the-hotter-the-woman-the-better-men-think-chances-are

Ok I will admit I had a pretty good giggle on this one. So as I read the artical it actually reminded me of an observation my husband made while visiting our boys, its kind of opposite of the study. So as a mother I think my boys are handsome and that any girl would be lucky to have them. So a little back ground on them

#1 has always been the player type but is respectful (or so I think), he is not shy what so ever and has never had a problem with getting the girl..

#2 is the true middle child. He is a tall and really was the cutest of them all (notice I said cute not handsom). He is very shy and it takes him awhile to get the girl (he likes older ones so he told me)

#3 is the same as #1 but he can also be very shy around very beautiful girls, so more of a combination of the 2.

So the observation was this. When hubby and the boys were together he noticed that men would be very aggressive to #1 and #3. He thought at first that those two were doing something to encourage this behavior and it turned out that what was happening was when they were walking by a couple (girl and boy) or were at the dance club, the girls would turn and look at them. This would in turn upset the the boyfriend, which would inturn create the conflicts. Then what would happen is the middle one would end up being the negotiator so things didn't turn ugly. I just kind of found this interesting and wondered if other groups of men have this type of experience.........

In school (7th to 9th grade), my "Lady J" and I knew each other as faces with names attached, across the lunchroom, and that was as far as it went.It wasn't until almost 20 years later, we'd meet again, not remember each other from Junior High School, but started talking to and with each other. Dispite whatever bravado i may seem to show via my City postings, I was (and am) really quite shy with her, and all of the ladies.