Hello Everyone

thriceknight

Hello Everyone. I just wanted to take a minute to introduce myself. My name is Bryan,28 YOM, and I'm currently an EMT-B working for a private ambulance company up here on the northern California coast. I worked briefly in San Francisco for Protransport-1 but it did not work out due to scheduling issues. I am also a member of the local fire department. We aren't extremely busy in my area. We average I think 400 or so calls with the private ambulance company and 200-300 with the fire department. I'm looking forward to taking some math,chemistry,A&P,Spanish,English,and Basic Arrhythmia this next year while I research where I want to go for Medic school.

I love:

Music..favorite bands are Thrice,A Perfect Circle,TOOL,Jay-Z,and many more.

Movies..favorite movie is Goodfellas

Reading...favorite author is Vince Flynn

Playing and recording music

and getting to know new people

Well I look forward to meeting and exchanging experiences,ideas,and knowledge with any and all of you.

Cheers!

Bryan W

An intro or a dating ad/request? Anyways, welcome.

Uh no. When I was hired at PT-1 before I actually started work I was asked by a station supervisor to send out an email introducing myself as a courtesy to my future fellow workmates. And I get a great response and found that it was a nice ice-breaker and conversation starter. So I thought I'd do the same here. :spell:

• Like 1

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.