Screen Names

Happiness

so how do I get one of your patches?
Give me your address (by personal message) and promise to send one of your patches back. If you have a real interesting patch or more than one different I can send you another one of our local disaster response unit (but they're limited, don't have much of them left). :)

Now that's funny right there...not nice, but funny.

Dwayne

Would you believe that you aren't the only one on this forum to do that?

Actually, this has been a constant in my life. If someone calls me by the wrong name, about 99% of the time they are calling me Teri, Terri, Terry.

Now for the weird part? When Mom was picking out names for me...she had two in mind; Toni and Teri. I'm guessing she picked the wrong one.

Toni

my name is easy it comes from working 9 to 5 every day and always saying god i hate monday mornings the only thing worse is friday the 13 so i combined them to be monday morning 13

my name is easy it comes from working 9 to 5 every day and always saying god i hate monday mornings the only thing worse is friday the 13 so i combined them to be monday morning 13

I really know the reason behind the user name is because the user name "IHATEFREAKINGMENbutIhatewomenmoreandalwayswill" was taken.

Like Race Medic, sometimes names stick because of what you do.

Many years ago, before some of you were born, we did rock concerts in fields and pastures, not venues like we have today. I was always called the RockDoc by all the production and roadies at the show.

The name still sticks on me, and when staff is asking for "Doc" at the show, they are looking for me.

So, were you at the original Woodstock concert?

No, I had to work that day. However, I can't count the number of Willie Nelson July 4th, Lollapaloozas, Metallica, Farm Aid and others like that I have done.

Edited by RockDoc

I'm an Aussie and I "aid" people! I used to fly in helicopters.

I like to be anonymous because I already put my foot in my mouth too much in the "real world". I need to retain some of the anonymity to hide behind!

Besides I may need to vent about my job and my boss some day......oh hang on...I better change my screen name first since it was joining EMT City that led to my downfall.....I mean current job! :)