Screen Names

Happiness

CPhT comes from my current certifcation, which is Certified Pharmacy Technician. The avatar pic comes into play too, as it's a mortar and pestle, my most commonly used "tools of the trade". In a couple more weeks, I'll hopefully be undergoing a name change though, incorporating my new title.

Dwayne you can't just shove a big spoonful in your mouth and mash down on it nilly willy... it takes a little finesse

Yeah, but that takes too much self control!

It has that weird, funky, addicting taste...and then the pain kind of gets going...But it's too late! Only chicks can eat it with finesse I'm willing to bet. And that's just one of their freaky things..I mean, c'mon, anyone that can spend a friggin' week eating one chocolate bar is damaged in some basic, genetic way...

Every guy here I'm willing to bet has a fond memory of the creamy taste of Capt Crunch mixed with the coppery taste of blood..It's an evil, evil product.

Dwayne

Yeah, but that takes too much self control!

It has that weird, funky, addicting taste...and then the pain kind of gets going...But it's too late! Only chicks can eat it with finesse I'm willing to bet. And that's just one of their freaky things..I mean, c'mon, anyone that can spend a friggin' week eating one chocolate bar is damaged in some basic, genetic way...

Every guy here I'm willing to bet has a fond memory of the creamy taste of Capt Crunch mixed with the coppery taste of blood..It's an evil, evil product.

Dwayne

In college, in our residence hall cafeteria, they had large dispensers with various types of cereal- the ole Capn being one of them. I recall grabbing large bowl fulls to start my day, washed down with about a gallon of lousy coffee. If memory serves, it was also a pretty good antidote for too much weekend fun. Ahh-the good old days...

Never recalled bleeding from that food product, Dwayne.

Oh, DFib? Perhaps your behavior is simply shocking!

In college, in our residence hall cafeteria, they had large dispensers with various types of cereal- the ole Capn being one of them.

That might explain the blood. It went stale in the dispenser! (the cereal, not the blood)

Speaking of uncreativity in screen names...if you want to know why I'm using this, you have to ask my parents. I used to use an abbrevation, then as people started calling me by it, it got painful and I now stick to my name. It's easier for real life communication.

My avatar is the very unofficial patch of the EMS part of my organization. You won't see it on an official uniform, but I find it nice. And it's a cool trade item, people love it.

Speaking of uncreativity in screen names...if you want to know why I'm using this, you have to ask my parents. I used to use an abbrevation, then as people started calling me by it, it got painful and I now stick to my name. It's easier for real life communication.

My avatar is the very unofficial patch of the EMS part of my organization. You won't see it on an official uniform, but I find it nice. And it's a cool trade item, people love it.

so how do I get one of your patches?

I started on EMT City as joemt496. Jo being my name (sorta), EMT level of Licensure and 496 was my radio number. I still use that sign on in a few places. But one year, my students were really busting my chops about how in depth I was going into the Human Body Lecture..One of my students called me Anatomy Chick on break..and well..yeah. The avatar is just one that I have from eons ago (found on the web I'm sure) and thought fight my screen name.