Screen Names

Happiness

@ CPR Ted:

One of my VAC EMT associates is a CPA. Imagine the commentary, in the EMS setting, when she posted an advertisement for her Electronic Data Processing services, just using the initials!

Therefore, don't feel too bad about your nom-de-internet.

@ CPR Ted:

One of my VAC EMT associates is a CPA. Imagine the commentary, in the EMS setting, when she posted an advertisement for her Electronic Data Processing services, just using the initials!

Therefore, don't feel too bad about your nom-de-internet.

That's hilarious! :D

Suppose I could put my two cents in here too :)

Mine came from a late night conversation with a co-worker some years back while completely exhausted, about words we thought sounded amusing at the time. I simply changed the spelling ...

Anagrams thought up at age 13 for the win...

W E N D Y A

E Y D A W N

It has been my 'net handle ever since...

Wendy

CO EMT-B

I too, have been as honest as I could be on this forum. My avatar is me...in all my glory LOL!! My first screen name, nypaemt39, was created when I worked for a different company and being dual certified hence....NY PA EMT 39...the 39 was my employee number. My name is basically the same now except for the cert change and employee number change.

My screen name is two fold. One is the name I was known by in my former job, I was a short order cook, hense the customers called me cookie. Second I had a beloved cat named Cookie. She was almost 20 when she crossed over. I was not real creative when I picked a name. But that name has stuck with me.

Suppose I could put my two cents in here too :)

Mine came from a late night conversation with a co-worker some years back while completely exhausted, about words we thought sounded amusing at the time. I simply changed the spelling ...

Let me guess was "Sparkie" the other co-worker .. yup I would wager a dinner on that bet !

Yeah...to those speaking of being uncreative...well, look at mine...pitiful...

I love this thread though! It's interesting to see what people mean by their avatars and screen names...

Dwayne