Bottom line

Happiness

I don't get it. Some women want a bigger badonkadonk and others want a boney one. Don't women know we love them because of their mind? :)

• Like 1

Haha! That looks disgusting!

I recall once at hospital about 3 years back when a co-worker of mine walked up and stood right in front of me with a very blank look on their face. I said "what" ... She said "don't look now, but over at the registration desk" ... Ok ... So this girl stands up and walks with her chart past about 8 paramedics who "weren't looking either". She had an ass implant that burst when she fell off the stripper pole learning how to work the stripper pole.

How BARBIE does one want to be? Yeesh ...

Haha! That looks disgusting!

I recall once at hospital about 3 years back when a co-worker of mine walked up and stood right in front of me with a very blank look on their face. I said "what" ... She said "don't look now, but over at the registration desk" ... Ok ... So this girl stands up and walks with her chart past about 8 paramedics who "weren't looking either". She had an ass implant that burst when she fell off the stripper pole learning how to work the stripper pole.

How BARBIE does one want to be? Yeesh ...

So, what did it look like?

Lots of squats and lunges produces an ass that is high, round and firm. The actual size is determined by God, but what is wrong with high round and firm? ... not to mention the health benefits that accrue while in the gym. Instead, lets go to surgery and stick foreign objects in our body... or inject garbage. Instant gratification idiots.

Lots of squats and lunges produces an ass that is high, round and firm. The actual size is determined by God, but what is wrong with high round and firm? ... not to mention the health benefits that accrue while in the gym. Instead, lets go to surgery and stick foreign objects in our body... or inject garbage. Instant gratification idiots.

I admire women who take the time to work hard in the gym, In fact I wish all women would invest in their health by spending a couple hours a day working out.

A trip to walmart would be like a miss USA contest!

My "Lady J" has no "T&A" to speak of, at 5 foot 3 inch and 97 pounds (she claims 105), but I was attracted to her face, and a philisophical attitude she displayed. She seems to be in the gym every day, for at least an hour, for keeping herself toned.