NREMT-P ?

E.James

So here I am. Just joined tonight, taking my NREMT-P practicals this Sunday. In my search of all things EMS I came across this site, which seemed pretty useful in answering at least some of the millions of questions I have (lol). I am currently an EMT-B and National Guard Army Medic. Ok, I guess that's it, wish me luck people...

Luck EJ!

(Ignore DFIB, he's to smart to need luck, but me? I'm with you brother!)

A word of advice? If you've taken your education seriously, you will find this to be a ridiculously simple test. People try and make it hard, and it kills them. If I could convince people to not freak out, or to make the test difficulty, I'm confident that 90% of the 'fails' would be passes instead.

Relax, you're only going to use a small part of the time allowed to take it, scene safety first, and ABCs second on every question. If there is any trickery involved it's in them trying to get you to treat patients before first ensuring your own safety.

You'll rock this friggin' thing. Leave the freaking out to your classmates.

Dwayne

Luck EJ!

(Ignore DFIB, he's to smart to need luck, but me? I'm with you brother!)

A word of advice? If you've taken your education seriously, you will find this to be a ridiculously simple test. People try and make it hard, and it kills them. If I could convince people to not freak out, or to make the test difficulty, I'm confident that 90% of the 'fails' would be passes instead.

Relax, you're only going to use a small part of the time allowed to take it, scene safety first, and ABCs second on every question. If there is any trickery involved it's in them trying to get you to treat patients before first ensuring your own safety.

You'll rock this friggin' thing. Leave the freaking out to your classmates.

Dwayne

Hey hermano,

Good to see you after the break. Get some hommade cooking and post some ideas. We miss the insight and commentary.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.