You Might Be Ghetto If .................

flamingemt2011

Anyone who has worked- or is currently working- in the ghetto could tell stories all day long of things that nobody would ever believe. How about illegal gas, electric, water, and cable hookups? Ever see someone with PVC pipe- "sealed" with duct tape, of course) extending from someone's gas meter to supply several houses? How about extension cords snaking down hallways, and across yards to supply multiple vacant/illegal apartments with electricity? Ever see someone who sleeps with cotton balls in their ears so roaches don't crawl in while they sleep? Ever shop in a store where the clerk picks out your purchases and gives them to you via a bullet proof turntable?

THAT'S ghetto.

To most people these things sound too ridiculous to be true. To someone in the ghetto, that's normal.

I seen Redneck used, and I feel we must make a chart, because it seems to be a misused derogatory statement. I think you need to be schooled on how to properly insult rural white folks.

post-11660-0-65574800-1321501605_thumb.j

OK, lets make it fair to everyone ! I will add to this discussion, that you MIGHT BE TRAILER PARK TRASH IF ................., AND YOU MIGHT BE A SIREN QUEER IF ..................

Trailer:

If your wife has a mullet

If the rims on your home are nicer than the rims on your car

Siren Queer:

If you have a star of life tatoo anywhere on your body

OK, lets make it fair to everyone ! I will add to this discussion, that you MIGHT BE TRAILER PARK TRASH IF ................., AND YOU MIGHT BE A SIREN QUEER IF ..................

Trailer:

If your wife has a mullet

If the rims on your home are nicer than the rims on your car

Siren Queer:

If you have a star of life tatoo anywhere on your body

Siren queer is not a term I am familiar with. What does that mean?

Interesting thing, the original Ghettos were where people in Europe, who were in power, forced the Jewish people to live. Easier to have Russian/Cossack anti Jewish Pogroms, circa 1910, without disturbing the rest of the neighbors, perhaps?

Then, of course, there was Kristalnacht, in late 1930s Germany, and 3 cars set on fire, on Ocean Avenue, in the Midwood section of Brooklyn, NY, on the annivirsary of Kristalnacht, earlier the week I made this posting, with KKK and Nazi Swastickas painted on the nearby park benches.

Sorry all, thread moved due to what appear to me to be racial undertones as well as the fact that the original posting was obviously not a 'personal' perspective.

The 'Funny' forum is labeled as adult, and I think to most here, traditionally, meant for 'anything goes' humor/opinions. To be offended by some of this in the other forum was a possibility. If you become offended by it in her then it's time to either sack up, or stay the fuck out. Easy, right? :-)

Sorry to move it so late, but was traveling for the last several days and didn't see it until now.

Oh, and, why are bellybutton rings so popular with the redneck girls? Because it gives them someplace to hang an air freshener...

As you were....

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.