You Might Be Ghetto If .................

flamingemt2011

What's the difference between a redneck boy and a hillbilly?

The redneck raises livestock. The hillbilly gets emotionally involved.

How can you tell if a redneck is married?

There is tobacco spit stains on both sides of his pickup truck.

Edited by DFIB
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

You forgot about the butt crack art that seems to floruish in Getto.

My grandma explained this very well last week. She said, "The guys figured that if girls could show cleavage up top, they should be able to show it too, just has to be lower." :lol:

• Like 1

waxing legs with duct tape...another great use for duct tape!! i'll have to try that sometime

I tried it on a buddy of mine coming back from a baseball game in high school. I don't recommend it.

• 4 weeks later...

you might be ghetto if;

your car makes noises like your kettle and jumps from the floor

your "julie" has more bling on her than the star spangled banner

you might be a redneck if;

your trailer is bigger than your pool

you met your wife at a family reunion :)

(these are all not meant as a a slur.........i love rednecks).

Edited by mikemedic999
  • Like 1

you might not be ghetto if the 5 cars in your driveway work and you called the ambulance rather than drive one of them to the hospital for your minor complaint at 3am on a winters morning ....

you might just be redneck if you call the ambulance to your trailer because you got it stuck in your sex box named Sony

Edited by kiwimedic

you might be a backwoods EMT if your ambulance sees more dirt than highway

you might have a redneck partner if their is tobacco stains running the side of the ambulance

I am sickened and disgusted at all the negative conotations, condomnations, insuations, multiplications, resignations, and perpetuations that are being brought up with this topic....It goes against the independant decloration, the proclomations, and the gudiance of the siloconation.

You might be ghetto if you try to protest like this... :dribble:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Ok a few more I find in my area a lot.

You call 911 cause your baby ain't breathing, screaming and yelling when we get on scene your baby is a 26 y/o stoned out of his mind, the whole time enroute I'm calling er letting them know i might be bringing a pedi code. I still haven't lived that one down

A roach in your ear is a life and death emergency.

You call the station instead if 911 when someone gets shot and the call goes ... My baby daddy just got shot up again he ain't moving but i don't need no cops this time, could u send a bambalance to fort ( 4 th ) skreet ( street ) ya know where we be stayin.

When I get called for seizures with PD on scene aka FASTAA, faked a seizure to avoid arrest, and when i get on scene I call u by name, you sit up and answer me with. Hey sexy what you doing I had another one of dem. Seizures again.

LOL i love my job

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.