You Might Be Ghetto If .................

flamingemt2011

Ghetto refers to an economic condition, not a race of people, so no racism intended or infered.

You Might Be Ghetto If:

1) The only art you own is your fingernails.

2) Turning up the heat means turning on another burner on your stove.

3) You have trouble spelling your children's names, and you named them.

I'll be surprised if Crotchity doesn't chime in here.

Claim it's not racism all you want but someone will prove you wrong.

Its sort of like saying that gay people who I know are snappy dressers. That's not intentionally inflammatory as the many gay people that I know are very nice dressers but one could consider what I just wrote as intentionally gay bashing even though the spirit is non-inflammatory.

Or saying that all rednecks have cars up on blocks in their driveways.

Or saying all fat people are jolly and funny.

Or saying all bikers have tattoos and belong to gangs.

But I digress.

Tell me what color the person is that you think of when you say the only artwork is what's painted on their fingernails? I don't remember seeing many white women with brightly painted fingernails in designs and the like compared to many black women who have their fingernails painted up really nice. And I think some of the designs are really good. Depends on where the woman gets her nails done.

Or saying that all rednecks have cars up on blocks in their driveways.

Hey! Give me a break, no self respecting redneck would leave their car in the driveway when there is a perfectly good tree to put it under!

Edited by DFIB

Hey! Give me a break, no self respecting redneck would leave their car in the driveway when there is a perfectly good tree to put it under!

I meant to say front yard.

I am true redneck. When we got rid of our sofa about 5 years ago, my son and I put it in the front yard and left it there for a couple of days. We would go out there every day and wait for the ice cream truck. We'd then have ice cream and sit and talk. Finally we got rid of it.

Our most recent furniture escapade was moving the couch that replaced the above redneck couch into my son's club house in our back yard. We have a nearly furnished club house complete with windows and a loft for sleeping. The loft isn't done yet but it's on the list for this winter to build. We put a airconditioner in the window of the house, ran two orange extension cords to the shed and put powerstrips on them. We have a couch, a chair, a table. Also included is the TV stand with PS2 game system, soon to be upgraded to a x-box 360. I'll have to put pictures of it here.

Plus our internet wireless signal actually makes it to the clubhouse so it's x-box 360live some day real soon.

Edited by Ruffems

You might be ghetto if you have more gold in your teeth than on your ring finger.

See that's racist because we all know that not many white people will have gold and diamond front teeth. It's usually reserved for black men and some black women. So this is a racist thread.

I'm redneck, Instead of buying a turtle for my son I went to the local lake and swam and caught one.

I caught my dinner with my fist in the shallow area of the pond.

• Like 1

You might be a redneck if you have ever waxed your legs with duct tape! This is redneck. You know it's too bad we are not neighbors, I would have enjoyed waiting for the ice cream truck with you.

You might be ghetto if your odds of getting shot are grater than getting a job. This statement would be racist and inapropriate in any other setting but since flaming made this the "say anything you want and it doesn't matter thread", it is OK.

.....If you have a toilet as a planter.

A local charity would get people to pay them to place a purple toilet in front of your business. The bussiness owner would then have to pay to have it removed. It only woked until my buddy planted flowers in it. and tried to get the charity to buy it from him!! Rednecks.

Ghetto refers to an economic condition, not a race of people, so no racism intended or infered.

You Might Be Ghetto If:

1) The only art you own is your fingernails.

2) Turning up the heat means turning on another burner on your stove.

3) You have trouble spelling your children's names, and you named them.

You forgot about the butt crack art that seems to floruish in Getto.

Or if your 67 inch big screen and all your furniture comes from a rental place.

Or your kids names all stert with LAxxxxxx or ends with eisha

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.