Casting EMS for development of new real life TV SERIES

Chelsea Cohen

A TV production company wants to feature your team of ambulance technicians, emergency medical technicians, and paramedics in a new reality series.

We are looking for a tight-knit fun ambulance crew with interesting, dramatic, and exciting personalities for a real life TV series. If you are new to the job or work with family members, even better!

So, if you think your crew is unique and entertaining we want to hear from you.

Please send a description of the people you work with and why you think you would make great TV. Also please send any appropriate photos and links to video so we can get a sense of whom you are.

email us at chelseacohen@me.com Like · · 23 hours ago ·

I am going to go ahead and call the uber bullshit.....

I'm sorry but if this person wanted to do a casting call they would be here replying to the questions that have been raised. But................. they aren't.

I am thinking that all these negative posts are because she didn't choose your ambulance crew. You guy's are just jealous that she choose mine. You don't think there will be a problem when she finds out we are a bunch of fat bald old guys with kegs rather than 6 packs?

• Like 1

I am thinking that all these negative posts are because she didn't choose your ambulance crew. You guy's are just jealous that she choose mine. You don't think there will be a problem when she finds out we are a bunch of fat bald old guys with kegs rather than 6 packs?

Spleenac, haven't seen you for a while.

You have been casted as the local permanently pissed off taxi driver.

And the name of the show is going to be what ? "Traitor 911" ;p

Spleenac, haven't seen you for a while.

You have been casted as the local permanently pissed off taxi driver.

And the name of the show is going to be what ? "Traitor 911" ;p

Nope taxi cab diary. But if we go with Traitor 911 Happy you will star in Traitor 2 the sequel.

Oh did y'all miss me?

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.