Casting EMS for development of new real life TV SERIES

Chelsea Cohen

Mike I just spit on the screen, tears in my eyes too.

dammit Mike, and I thought that I was going to get a butt load of money. But it seems that Ih ave to have some stupid account and give you all my personal information upfront.

Ruff we should have a talk.

Mike I just spit on the screen, tears in my eyes too.

Ruff we should have a talk.

Just us or will there be those in white coats and syringes of thorazine present in these talks.

I hope you are looking for good looking personnel, that’s all you will find here!

You might try the Aussies. They are all funny and talk weird as well. :)

OMG I missed this, the Good Looking (Bhwahaa) Aussie's would knock Chelsea Cohen up ..... and her sister to .

OMG I missed this, the Good Looking (Bhwahaa) Aussie's would knock Chelsea Cohen up ..... and her sister to .

That's why the aussies are not allowed on normal TV.

Dear money out of pocket Ruff.

Oh I hear you those damn foreigners !

CC:

Perhaps for insight into this "culture" and a interesting perspective with true representation, I would like to suggest use the search engine for Dustdevil and after reading about 5000 posts, maybe the reviews on .... oh yeah what was that TRAUMA thing again ?

:whistle:

Wow that was the best show ever!!!! I just had a tingling up my leg when that show came on. No wait, that was Jerry Sandusky's quote of the night last night regarding young boys.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.