Cardiac question

Kaisu

i know you have gone threw this, and have at one time had a lot of stress too

Gone through CPR on our loved ones? Nope

I cannot stress enough that you are at the wrong place!

If you are having a hard time emotionally dealing with this mental trauma you have incurred, you need to seek a mental health professional.

If you want 'cause of death' answers, you need to speak with the medical examiner.

If you want someone held accountable, you need a lawyer.

We here are none of the above!

I hate to be so blunt with you, but you have been all over the map with your posts, first accusatory, then sincere curiosity, now sheer desperation.

I really don't know what your story is (nor you're grade level judging by you're english writing skills), but again... we cannot help you.

This is a Prehospital Emergency Medical forum.

• Like 1

OMG where are my manners .. a hearty WELCOME to EMT City ssaffreed something we missed, it is a tradition here by the old gaurd .. and hey no old jokes .. I am very sensitive about that ... te he .

Now this may not be the time for you to understand, but we have had many, many short term members to ask one question and medical legal advice, that out of anger or loss of a loved one, very understandable under these circumstances it is becoming quite clear to me that your not looking to blame and please stop blaming yourself its not your fault.

I can tell you honestly Sarah that many EMTs and Paramedics, Nurses MDs do get involved in EMS as a direct result of a tragedy, like yours, some deep down like yourself that they if they knew more they could give better care. I know I did when I lost a good friend in a helicopter accident, it launched my career in fact.

Just perhaps your membership here is more than a just a coincidence, possibly entertain the idea that you were guided to us we are quite a community here, so that you could improve your care giving and maybe your life ? Just saying, I certainly hope you get involved in other topics or go to the chat room but watch out for kiwi he lived like a bat upside down <jab>.. and no question is ever a bad question.

I may caution you that the Language Police do lurk here and the effort into writing capitalizations and punctuation is very much appreciated in a professionally forum and not saying that I am stellar in that area myself :bonk: as I am the King of the "run on sentence" is my claim to fame. :confused:

cheers

Edited by tniuqs
  • Like 1

Hey thanks this was a bad deal for me, it happened so quick, from when he got dizzy and started vomitting looked like flim, and less then 3 minutes he was unconsious and no pulse,,it was just that fast,, he was fine before,,color wise,,anyway,,, he has had several instance when his sugar would drop he would get very white with a blueish tint,, but i could always bring him back,,, i'm sure that is why my son picked him up off the ground and brought him home but he did not make it home,,,,,i'm sure my husband thought he was having insulin related medical problem, but this time it wasn't,,,,and i realized i was nowhere trained to identify the situation , and i could only do what i was trained for thats it, i have alot to learn before i could blame myself for missing something, i have learned alot threw this though

thanks i just had so many why question,, i realized nipple line cynosis and cpr was not going to save him ,,

thanks

sarah saffreed

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.