I must be in the right place...

Pffft .. jump in the water get your feet wet ... do a scenario revive an old thread from a "stubble jumper" perspective . LOL.

ps Kiwi does not have a personality .. he's a just funny looking little bird ! sheesh .

AND never underestimate those that call themselves EMT-B there is no rank here, unless you earn it.

cheers

Where is that "rigger" partner you cross shift with ... ?

Greetings,

This site was recommended by a collegue. I have been wandering aimlessly through posts to get a feel for things. Having recently read the pros and cons thread it looks like I am in the right place and I will check my ego at the door! I have been working EMS for 12 years and have been a paramedic for 7. My experience is mostly rural where I have always worked full time EMS ..................

Rural Medic affiliated with Squint?

You are doomed :whistle:

Don't worry our army is getting stronger!

• Like 1

Kiwi, we will have some fun, likely at tniuqs's expense!

Ok if any one is going to fun at squints expense I had better be invited. Welcome to the city WTF, anything that little teepee creeper says about me is untrue I am the true definition of Happiness lol

• Like 1

Don't worry our army is getting stronger!

thanks Mobster ! and Happy, gentlemen don't kiss and tell LMFAO !

Lets call it the Dustdevil Army, and my motivation to keep recruiting, so lets NOT let ROB down, sorry all been a bit screwed up over that, been a bit of a slacker lately .. sorry to Dwayne , haven't had an "intercourse" with yall lately, and no worries about the "spy talk" its verbotten !

:fish:

motto: As a team we will overcome any and all adversity, we will reload and we will answer. - Quote WFM ;)

Edited by tniuqs

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.