newbie bolemiss

bolemiss

my name is bryan englebert i live in corinth ms im a firefighter/emt-b just finished the emt-b

i love the emergency care its a rush and the reason i chose it is cause i almost lost my 2 year old boy cause i didnt know the signs of juvenile diabetes and i almost lost him his sugar was over 800 buts hes great and so is life :punk: nice to meet yall

Welcome to the City man...

Watch your presentation though. People here only have the way you present yourself to get to know you by...take an extra minute to proof read.

This will be a great resource for you if you choose to use it. You will take a bit of shit for being a fireman, but if you don't have the balls to stand it then you probably don't have the balls for EMS either.

Good to have you! Jump in and learn...

Dwayne

Hey Brian,

Welcome to the City. I am glad you decided to check out this forum. I am an EMT as well and am always excited when a fellow Basic comes on board.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.