Does Your Service Report Medical Errors To THE PATIENT ?

flamingemt2011

And you can not have a lawsuit if you bury all the information from the patient, they have no way of knowing, when you and the ER Doctor tell them it must have been a sudden heart attack that killed them, not the medication error.

In my N=1, n=1 experience, I've found that it's exceptionally difficult to inform dead patients of anything.

I knew u were drunk when you posted this last night, today you must be smoking something. How is that you think i am trying to protect corporations ?????????

I am the one saying that you (the corporate medicine machine) should not be able to get away with killing patients,

And you can not have a lawsuit if you bury all the information from the patient, they have no way of knowing, when you and the ER Doctor tell them it must have been a sudden heart attack that killed them, not the medication error.

First off i am pretty sure Asys was making fun of me with what you quoted.

Secondly, i am guessing you have never been involved in a lawsuit. I wish you the best of luck, not if but when you do.

Race

• Like 1

I am the one saying that you (the corporate medicine machine) should not be able to get away with killing patients,

Are you really accusing "the corporate medicine machine" of willfully killing people. What do they do with them? Sell their organs on the black market? They are responsible for their employees mistakes but don't encourage, endorse or promote them.

It is true they should not, but you imply that the motivation for business it kill, kill, kill.

It is a serious accusation. The kind of accusation that legally constitutes slander in a public forum. It's probably good none of them are watching or take your words to seriously.

Of course you can have a lawsuit, with or without information. You can have a lawsuit for almost any reason at all like, let’s say, slander.

Are you really accusing Dr.s of lying to patients’ next of kin to cover for a medic they might not even know? Are you saying that a ER doc would falsify documents to cover for anyone much less a person that may not even be a part of the same health system?

Are you accusing ER doctors and medics of conspiring to commit fraud and dishonesty in reporting?

Can you see how crazy that sounds?

What you are doing sounds a lot like slander to me.

• Like 1

...Are you really accusing "the corporate medicine machine" of willfully killing people...

"Soylent green is people!!"

If you have to Google that, you may not get it. Otherwise it's kind of funny... :-)

Dwayne

• Like 1

If you have to Google that, you may not get it. Otherwise it's kind of funny... :-)

Dwayne

Funny and very fitting !!! lol

To hell with the black market for organs ... the corporate medical companies are making a stock pile of food pills for the future !!!

Race

Dwayne

Ha! I had totally forgotten about that movie.

This just in ... Snopes.com just uncovered a brilliantly orchestrated sideline business supported by privately owned hospitals and private EMS services. It seems that an EMT known only as "flamingemt2011" turned whistle blow has blown the lid off this long standing cover up. It appears that authorities have uncovered a stockpile of secondary patient care reports eluding to supposed "mistakes" that led to patient deaths and the ER cover ups that followed. Remains of the deceased persons were then transported via privately owned inter-facility transfer company to a mysterious plant well out in the middle of nowhere surrounded by security cameras, armed guards and barbed wire.

Bodies were seen being unloaded in the building at the same time food service trucks are exiting the grounds enroute to make deliveries across the country....

More on this as it develops....

* nothing serious about this post, Just having fun at your expense flaming ... nothing personal just running with a thought process*

Race

This just in ... Snopes.com just uncovered a brilliantly orchestrated sideline business supported by privately owned hospitals and private EMS services. It seems that an EMT known only as "flamingemt2011" turned whistle blow has blown the lid off this long standing cover up. It appears that authorities have uncovered a stockpile of secondary patient care reports eluding to supposed "mistakes" that led to patient deaths and the ER cover ups that followed. Remains of the deceased persons were then transported via privately owned inter-facility transfer company to a mysterious plant well out in the middle of nowhere surrounded by security cameras, armed guards and barbed wire.

Bodies were seen being unloaded in the building at the same time food service trucks are exiting the grounds enroute to make deliveries across the country....

More on this as it develops....

* nothing serious about this post, Just having fun at your expense flaming ... nothing personal just running with a thought process*

Race

Holy mechanicaly separated body parts Batman! Please, please, please tell me it's not SPAM!!!

ok , its .... not... spam .... (slight shoulder shrug with questioning tone) :whistle:

Race

Flaming, first of all, I wasn't under the influence of drugs or alcohol when I wrote that post. I wrote it as a phonetic representation of what it sounds like to me when a poorly educated BLS provider spouts off about EMTs save paramedics. Its called hyperbole and its a form of humor. Typically I stick with more dry humor running along understatement and sarcasm, but once in a while I indulge in other forms of humor. One thing I hate though is when I have to explain jokes to people. If you can't keep up with the conversation its best to just stay quiet.

You've basically gone on every post around here and touted the supremacy of a corporate run model of healthcare. You seem to advertise with glee the only time your company admitted to a medical error was when it was caught on camera. Maybe you should clarify your position in this matter.