Who is your choice for our next President ?

romneyfor2012

Have to agree with Asys....when someone's entire life has been spent in preparation for the ultimate reward (death and heaven with their god) my cackles get raised.

I want someone who believes this is the only life and wants to make sure it is protected. If someone believes the best is yet to come and that day will only come when they die, well...they have way more incentive for all the wrong reasons to push the big red button or make total dumb ass decisions based on their own theological perspectives.

Ron Paul ? Seriously ? Joking Right ?

For sure... wether you agree with him or not, you cant deny he has an articulate, honest well thought out point of view, and he is tactful in discussion as opposed to just rambling popularist bullshit. And lest face it, running around within other peoples borders hasn't exactly succeeded in keeping the US out of the firing line either has it?

Hell, you should turn over your polling to another country, maybe we could do a better job for you :D

Edited by BushyFromOz
  • Like 1

True, he is just too far left for me. Sitting within our own borders and hoping no one attacks us is not what i call defense

A valid counter argument exists for going out and being the world's police force. Not to mention the monetary and economic arguments that go along with decade long wars.

After watching all of about ten minutes of the various republican wannabe's screaming at each other in the debate the other night, it would seem they are on the same course as last election.

Guaranteeing the democrats a win.

It doesn't matter how mad people are at the President, the repubs keep shooting themselves in the foot over and over.

It seems Herman Cain just ended his chances by announcing that he would support a constitutional amendment to ban abortion; just lost all the women and independants. Looks like 4 more years of Obama, because you know when it gets closer to election time, Perry's goons will start attacking Romney's Mormon religion.