Who is your choice for our next President ?

romneyfor2012

I don't like any of the candidates that are for the republican party.

Cain has my vote so far but we all remember howard dean, he was the flavor of the month for the democrats and look where that got him.

Perry's out, bachman and huntsman are done. Paul stands little chance. So it's either cain or Romney.

The old adage is sometimes true, if at first you don't succeed, try try try try again. Goes for two of the candidates in the race.

There is one question I would like to specifically pose to one candidate, Michelle Bachman. That question is: "If you believed in your heart that God was speaking to you and telling you to launch a nuclear weapon at a specific target, would you do so?"

I would like to pose that question to her and any other candidate that talks about God speaking to them before handing over the nuclear launch codes. I'm paranoid about that type of thing. Prayer: Good. Religion: Fine. Voices in your head telling you to do things: WHOA HOLD UP THERE A SECOND GIVE ME BACK THE NUCLEAR FOOTBALL...

Edited by Asysin2leads
  • Like 2

I always vote, it's my duty. But if that's all I have to choose from, I'll do what I do when there is nobody local that's any good. I'll write in my own name. I always have at least four votes for Mayor, Sheriff and Constable..