your thoughts.

basejump

I have seen this story elsewhere....

The media has been probing this case for a while. I can't wait till the full scope of the problem is realized. $20million? Boy, they are really sticking it to the doctor. She will be paying out the rear for that mistake!

BTW: we don't need autoclave. We just nicely ask the virus's to leave our instruments, and just as one would expect from Canadian virus's, they politely bid us adue and jump down the drain.

These must have been some American virus's that snuck across the boarder.

Thats what Ottawa gets for having an international airport.

Edited by mobey
  • Like 3

The media has been probing this case for a while. I can't wait till the full scope of the problem is realized. $20million? Boy, they are really sticking it to the doctor. She will be paying out the rear for that mistake!

There's no way they'll get that much in Canada, although they probably deserve a fair amount of compensation.

Well at least they reported their mistake instead of burying it.

This is the last time I'm going to let you drag old stupid shit into other threads. If you don't have something productive to add to a thread then stop polluting it simply for sport.

If you want to readdress your ideas in a different way, start another thread from a different, more honest and intelligent angle. Stop publicly pouting.

I will delete these types of posts from now on. Fair warning.

Dwayne

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.