Off to Mongolia....

DwayneEMTP

Sounds like a great gig and lots to learn. I am also one of the envious crowd as i have been reading and learning about Eastern Medicine. There is so much we can learn from the ancients and the natural medicines that can enhance our western medicine ...

im sorry i am babbling on cause i would love to assist you on the site... you are on an incredible journey and i wish you the best of luck !!!

Roman

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks to everyone for the well wishes. I'm having an amazing time! Having so few here that speak any English at all has been more wearing than I expected...but it's good still..

Some pics..

index.php?app=gallery&module=images&sect
Welcome to Mongolia
Uploaded 28 Oct 2011 - 03:27

My Mongolia Team
Uploaded 28 Oct 2011 - 03:29

Part of the Mongolian Clinic
Uploaded 28 Oct 2011 - 03:47

South Camp at Night
Uploaded 28 Oct 2011 - 03:32

And a few more...

Pretty basic
Uploaded 28 Oct 2011 - 03:51

My Snazzie Ambulance
Uploaded 28 Oct 2011 - 03:50

At the Chinese Border
Uploaded 28 Oct 2011 - 03:52

My Mongolian Quarters
Uploaded 28 Oct 2011 - 03:30

South Camp Walmart
Uploaded 28 Oct 2011 - 03:28

I am very sorry that I missed out on this thread when it first came around. I'm excited that you have the ability to travel and, as someone else said, the support system to do that. You have one very special family.

I dropped the notion about remote travel to my husband...I think he's still dealing with my 48/96. ha ha

Love the pictures and look forward to the stories!

You just cant beat a glass door in the crapper.

Pros.

You don't have to wait for a commercial to go.

Cons.

You can't have your friends over after taco night.

• Like 1

Dwayne I am proud to say that I know you personally and that we have worked close together on a project. The others on this forum do not realize what a blessing you are to the world. You and your wife are stronger people than I could ever hope to be.

God speed your journeys and I look forward to many more years of our friendship!

You just cant beat a glass door in the crapper.

Pros.

You don't have to wait for a commercial to go.

Cons.

You can't have your friends over after taco night.

...and now that I have coffee spurted all over my computer...

Dwayne I am proud to say that I know you personally and that we have worked close together on a project. The others on this forum do not realize what a blessing you are to the world. You and your wife are stronger people than I could ever hope to be.

God speed your journeys and I look forward to many more years of our friendship!

Thanks man. Hey, tell the truth, your avatar...that's one of those things where you really lay on the sidewalk in a helmet, turn the camera on it's side and make it look like a cliff, right?

Thanks spen...good to see you back man..

Dwayne

Dwayne the world may never know!! That pic was actually during a training day with my SAR team. I was making them trust each other and the systems so I was asking them to descend and then let go and invert after they were belayed off. Awesome day!!!