Saying hello

MPLS

I'm new here so I figured I should stop be here and introduce myself. I'm currently in the Navy active duty overseas right now but preparing to get out by summer time. I have a interest in EMS and I figured this is the place to go to get first hand information. I'll have a lot of questions for you guys so I hope you don't mind. I look forward to learning a lot from you all. Take it easy.

Hey man, welcome to the City.

Are you medical in the Navy, or is EMS a separate interest for you?

Good on you for beginning to post right away. There is little value here for the passive.

Good to have you...I look forward to your thoughts...

Dwayne

No I am not medical in the Navy. I am a master at arms (military police). The first two years of my enlistment I did law enforcement where I did mostly medical emergency runs. The training I've received is very little in terms of EMS but I enjoy helping people and those were probably my favorite calls. Just because I felt like I was actually making a difference. That's why I've come to the conclusion that EMS is the right field for me.

Thanks for the kind words! Looking forward to the conversations we will have.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.